Mold Prevention Jefferson City, Missouri
We cannot stress enough how important it is to keep your basement or crawl space dry, safe, and healthy so that mold doesn't grow and cause problems for your family. This nasty fungus has been known to cause a variety of health problems, including: headaches, asthma attacks, coughing, skin irritation, rashes, fatigue, cold or flu-like symptoms, and many other serious problems. What's more is that this fungus looks really bad when it's growing on your walls, floors, or ceiling.
No reviews were found for this location. View our other reviews by clicking the button below.
As a Missouri homeowner, you may be at your wit's end with this problem, and you might not know what an effective solution could be. With our help, we can install a dehumidifier which will lower the amount of humidity underneath your home. Mold needs three things to survive, which are humidity, moisture, and organic material to feed off of. If you get rid of one of these things, it can't grow. We can also install a waterproofing system below your home to provide you with superior moisture control, as well. Dry Basement® Foundation Repair provides mold prevention service all over Missouri including such cities as Jefferson City, Columbia, Marshall, Fulton, Moberly, Mexico, Sedalia, Rolla, Springfield, Kirksville, Joplin.
Santa Fe® Air Filtration System
- The Santa Fe Air Filtration System gets rid of up to 400% more moisture than the average dehumidifier without using any extra energy
- Collected water will be sent to the No Water System® or down your existing drain. If a gravity drain isn’t available, a condensate pump can be installed to remove the water. You don't have to worry about emptying a pan.
- The Santa Fe® uses a two-stage mold filter system: a rinse-clean filter for getting rid of big particles and an easily replaceable filter which removes mold and dust particles down to 2 microns
- Carbon filters are also available to you to help get rid of those nasty basement odors
- Makes your HVAC system more efficient
Santa Fe Classic Air Filtration System
- Will dry the air in a 2,600 square foot basement
- Can be used in a finished or unfinished basement
- Can be installed in an unfinished area and ducted to a finished area
Santa Fe® Advanced Air Filtration System
- Designed for dehumidifying your crawlspace
- Will dry the air in up to a 6,000 square foot by 3 foot high crawlspace